Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
Fender Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
Overview: A legendary bass with outstanding tone designed for the working musician's budget.
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass delivers great traditional Jazz Bass style and performance, with dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish. Other features include a 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, tortoiseshell pickguard, four-saddle bridge, chrome control knobs and hardware, and open-gear tuners. Superior sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
List Price: $499.99
Our Price: $274.99
Savings of 45% off list price!
What was refurbished on this instrument?
When the refurbishing factory received this instrument from the manufacturer, they inspected and tested the instrument and determined there were no visible flaws. There were no repairs or modifications made on this instrument. This instrument was then professionally given a set-up by their certified technicians. Sounds and plays like new.
- Basswood body
- Gloss polyester body finish
- Jazz Bass body shape
- "C" Shape Maple neck
- Gloss polyurethane neck finish
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- White dot position inlays
- Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass bridge and middle pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
- SS pickup configuration
- 4-Saddle vintage-style bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- NPS strings, Gauges .045-.105
- Vintage tint neck
- Knurled chrome dome control knobs
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.